Getting close… 3D printing this prototype version for testing. Allows for both height and length to be extendable.
Use ReeFi® LED Duo Extreme, not photoshop!
- Both tanks are 50gal cubes (24″x24″x20″H) with lights mounted 9.5″ above the water line.
- Pictures taken at middle of the night without any stray light and matched intensity.
- Tank on the left is with ReeFlectors ™: No direct light spill into the tank room and even color blend.
- Tank on the right is with Single Optical Lens: Direct light spilling into the tank room despite with shade.
Just did a quick PAR test on 50gal cube with Apogee MQ-510 with 2 settings.
– ReeFi’s Default SPS Peak Mode at 166W
– Max Settings at 216W
Measurements taken at just below water surface, 10″ below, and 20″ bottom.
The Grape Montipora are just recovering after my tank crash when I was in China for 2 months working out production issues and inspecting all components.
Just updated the firmware to v2.09
– Change reset to default to Default SPS, Default LPS, Last user saved
– Click/Tap on Left edge of the screen to open/close menu
– Double click/tap on any modes to send settings to NOW. Then if you hit save, you can check how it looks. Easier than manually changing NOW settings to match.
– Fixed manually change time
- fixed font issues
- Auto sort modes by time
- added easy Delete Mode. Can delete any mode, not just the last one.
Just finished major update to firmware and web user interface to v2.0. Below are some changes:
- From 5 fixed modes (Sunrise, MidDay, Sunset, Night, Moon) to customize number of modes from 1 to 10.
- Can customize mode names.
- Enabled Cloud feature. Cloud random from 0 to max cloud setting every 5 min. Each channel can have different cloud factor.
- Added Acclimation per customer request. You set the percentage of your settings to start acclimation and for how many days. Acclimation percentage will go up daily and will reach 100% of your settings when acclimation days reach 0.
A small quantity of the ReeFi LED Duo Extreme are schedule to arrive later next week. I’m excited to send these out. Hopefully, there’ll be some left for me to switch out the lights for all my tanks. If not, next batch will be arriving mid July.